||9.30am - 12.30pm
||2.00pm - 5.00pm
|Fri, Sat, Sun Evening
||8.00pm - 11.00pm
|Sat & Sun Afternoon
||2.00pm - 5.00pm
All times are suggestions only and can be tailored to suit. Charges include bar staff, canal tolls etc. Charges do not include drinks, refreshments, food and live entertainment. All entertainment, decoration and catering are provided under franchise by separate companies. Their booking forms are available from us on request. Special excursions can be arranged including cruises on the River Humber. Free car parking is available. A deposit will be required to confirm your booking.
Conditions of Hire
- A vessel can be booked by telephone or in writing. please note that a telephone booking constitutes a contract and indicates acceptance of the conditions of hire.
- A deposit of £100 is required within 7 days of the initial booking. On receipt of you deposit you will be sent an invoice which will also be your booking confirmation. This format is only varied in very special cases. The balance of the hire charge must be paid at least 14 days before the date of the cruise.
- In the even that the hirer is unable to take up the booking, Persons named will be liable for the whole of the hire fee. However under such circumstances we will endeavor to re-let the vessel, if successful the hirer will only forfeit the deposit.
- We reserve the right to vary the trip for any reason at the discretion of the Captain, who shall be in sole charge of the vessel throughout the trip. The hirer must accept the Captain's decisions regarding any matters concerning thevessel.
- Passengers are advised to keep heads, hands etc. completely within the vessel at all times. The proprietors will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of passenger's property resulting in from the above advise not being followed.
- The vessels is licensed by the Department of Transport to carry the maximum number of 72 passengers, this will not be exceeded under any circumstances. A passenger is defined in Law as ‘any person over one year of age’.
- Brochures are as accurate as possible at the time of going to press. We cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies or changes.
- Car parking is available at embarkation points at owners risk, and must not cause any obstruction to road traffic.
- All bookings are subject to the conditions of hire.
- Proof of age will be required at the bar.